Troubleshooting Hardware Issues
Steps to help solve issues with connecting to your camera and microphone.
If you are getting stuck at the above page, there is most likely something blocking our website from accessing your camera and/or microphone, please follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue.
Set your camera and microphone permissions
For Google Chrome on Android or Desktop
To set your camera and microphone permissions on Google Chrome, follow this link and verify that your camera and microphone permissions are set to "allow" for app.wedgehr.com.
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Camera or Microphone. Turn on or off Ask before accessing. Review your blocked and allowed sites.
For Safari on iPhone
Follow the steps below to set your camera and microphone permissions for Safari:
- Open the Settings app
- Tap on Safari > Camera
- Scroll down to Camera & Microphone
- Confirm that "Allow" is checked
For Safari on Mac
To set your camera and microphone permissions in Safari on a Mac, follow this link and configure the settings for app.wedgehr.com.
For Microsoft Edge on Desktop
Please ensure you're using the latest version of Edge.
How to enable your camera and microphone in the browser
- Select the lock icon located in your search bar.
- Select the drop-down menu next to the camera and microphone.
- Change the camera and microphone access to Allow.
- Refresh the browser tab (CTRL + R).
Make sure privacy or anti-virus software is not blocking
If you have privacy or antivirus software installed on your computer it may be blocking our site from accessing your camera and microphone. If this is the case, consult your privacy/anti-virus software's support center to unblock app.wedgehr.com.
If you've followed these steps and our site still can't find your hardware
Try refreshing the page and then close or quit out of your browser completely if refreshing doesn't solve the issue.
Reach out to us via the Help button in the bottom left corner of our site! There may be a separate issue that we can address.