Skip to main content
How to record a Wedge with a Position Code
- Go to www.competitivewedge.com.
- Click Login in the top right corner.
- Enter your Email and Password.
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the page.
- Click Enter Position Code.
- Enter code ______________ and click OK.
Record Your Wedge
- Read the instructions on the next page and click Next.
- Make sure the default camera and the microphone are selected in the Camera and Microphone boxes and click Hardware Ready.
- Click Start Test Recording. Test the video and audio by speaking normally. Try saying Test 1-2-3.
- Click PLAY TEST RECORDING and, if you can hear and see yourself, click YES in the bottom right after it is finished playing.
- When you are ready, click Ready for Question, you will be given 15 seconds to think about your answer.
- When you see yourself on the screen, you are recording!
- When you are finished answering, click done.