Skip to main content
How to record a Wedge with an Email Invite
- Open your email.
- Find your email invite.
- Read the instructions in the email.
- Click the Get Started button or the link included in the email.
Create Your Account
- Enter your first name, last name, email, and create a password.
Record Your Wedge
- Read the instructions on the next page and click Next.
- Make sure the default camera and the microphone are selected in the Camera and Microphone boxes and click Hardware Ready.
- Click Start Test Recording. Test the video and audio by speaking normally. Try saying Test 1-2-3.
- Click PLAY TEST RECORDING and, if you can hear and see yourself, click YES in the bottom right after it is finished playing.
- When you are ready, click Ready for Question, you will be given 15 seconds to think about your answer.
- When you see yourself on the screen, you are recording!
- When you are finished answering, click done.