If you'd like to record your own custom question videos and have them uploaded into Wedge, follow the steps below:
- Use any device to record your videos and save each video in a separate .mp4 file.
- Name the files however you'd like.
- Create a text document that includes all the questions written out. Match those questions up to video filenames.
- Upload files to a Cloud Storage/Sharing service like Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Share the files with email@example.com.
You can expect your videos to be uploaded to your account within 24 hours of submitting. You will be able to find your new custom questions in the Custom category on the Questions page.
We are working on building this functionality into our tool so that you can do this easily right inside of Wedge and will update this article accordingly.